What is Personal Data?
Personal data is any data of a customer, natural person, allowing directly or indirectly its identification. The Company collects the data of natural persons and minors between the ages of 16 and 18, subject to obtaining the parental authorization of the legal representative (s).
Consequently, the Company cannot be held liable and the Company reserves the right (i) to carry out any checks concerning the age of the person concerned and (ii) if applicable, to immediately cancel any client account and / or to cancel any order in progress if the aforementioned conditions were not fulfilled. During the collection of data by the sales advisers at discountscode.co.uk for the purchase of one or more items, the organization of a contest or the withdrawal of a Article reserved by the process of "e-reservation" or without even purchasing process, the Company collects all or part of the following Data, and in particular:
Information relating to transactions and the follow-up of the commercial relationship (details of the products purchased, quantities, amount, terms of payment, discounts possibly granted)
Information relating to participation in the contests and / or any promotional activities (date, frequency, answers to the quizzes, prizes awarded).
During a purchase of a product within www.discountscode.co.uk, the banking service providers with whom the Company has entered into contractual agreements also collect and process Data concerning your means of payment (credit card number, end date of validity of the credit card, visual cryptogram, the latter not being kept, etc.).
Some Data is mandatory others are optional as indicated at the time of data collection.
Why do we collect Personal Data?
All the Data that you communicate to the Company is necessary for the processing and delivery of orders, more generally, for the purpose of ensuring the commercial relationship.
Collecting your Data also allows you to:
Offer you products according to your tastes, needs, ensure certain operations related to the commercial prospection;
Subscribe to our newsletter and be regularly informed of our offers;
Develop trade statistics
How are your Personal Data processed and who has access to it?
- Your personal data is hosted within the European Union. The Data collected is only intended to be used by the Company, with your agreement.
- The discountscode.co.uk Company may, however, use commercial and technical subcontracting service providers to whom the Data could be transmitted temporarily and securely, such as:
- Those who assist us and help us manage loyalty programs, Customer Relationship Management (CRM);
- Our marketing agencies to carry out our advertising, marketing and commercial campaigns;
- Those who assist us and help us provide IT services, for the maintenance of our database and software and related applications: these services may sometimes have access to your data to perform the tasks requested.
Guarantees have been taken to ensure a sufficient level of data protection.
Your data may be transmitted to subcontractors located outside the territory of the European Union.
In case of an international client, If the protection regime of such a country is not considered adequate by the European Commission, a trans-boundary flow agreement in line with the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission will be concluded in order to regulate the transfer of data and ensure a level of sufficient protection with regard to the requirements of the French and European regulations.
Your Data may also be transmitted for the purpose of responding to an injunction of the legal authorities.
In any case, the Data will never be transmitted to third parties for commercial purposes or sold or exchanged without your express consent.
How long will your Personal Data be retained with us?
Your personal data are kept for a period according to the purposes of the collection, namely:
Commercial prospection for 3 years from the last contact or the last purchase
- 10 years under our legal and contractual obligations;
- Fight against fraud in stores under the conditions of legal prescription
How to contact the Company to exercise your rights?
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, you have the right to access, oppose the processing, modification (rectification, update), deletion , withdrawal of consent, right to the limitation and portability of your Personal Data and may set post-mortem guidelines. You can also bring any complaint with a supervisory authority.
Discountscode.co.uk Company respects the rules applicable according to each prospecting channel in law
In any case DiscountsCode Company gives you the possibility to oppose it either by an unsubscribe link in the email, or through
Certain Data not provided or any opposition to their collection may render inaccessible certain services offered, for example: a product order and / or participation in a contest or a promotional operation.
You can exercise your rights by writing to the following address:
Or by contacting us by e-mail via
or by contacting our Data Protection Officer at the following address
Unless otherwise specified in an e-mail that may be sent to you by an Affiliate in the framework of commercial communications carried out on its own initiative. In the latter case, the exercise of your rights is carried out via the e-mail address specified in the said communication. Any exercise of rights must be accompanied by a copy of your identity card.
You also have the possibility, at any time, to unsubscribe from the newsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided for this purpose.
What are Cookies, log documents and web beacons?
- To establish statistics and volumes of use of the various elements composing DiscountsCode Company (headings and contents visited, routes), allowing us to improve the interest and the ergonomics of our services.
- To help us recognize your browser as a former registered visitor and remember all the preferences that may be sent during the consultation of one of our Websites by your browser. For example, if you register on DiscountsCode Website, the Website may store your password so that you do not have to return it every time you read it.
- To help us personalize the content and advertisements presented to you during your consultation on DiscountsCode website and potentially on other online websites. Small icons appear in advertisements, which you can click to change your preferences.
- To count the total number of advertisements posted by us on our advertising spaces, to identify these advertisements and their respective displays, the number of users having clicked on each advertisement and, if necessary, the subsequent actions carried out by these users on the pages to which these advertisements lead,
- Implement security measures, for example when you are asked to log back into the membership area after a certain amount of time.
We are likely to use standard Internet technologies, such as web beacons and similar technologies, to track your use of the Discountscode Website. Web beacons (sometimes called transparent GIFs, clear GIFs, or web-bugs) are small lines of code that allow us to display a small graphic image (usually invisible) on a web page or in an email. Web beacons can recognize certain types of information on your computer such as cookies, the time and date of viewing a page, and a description of the page where the web beacon is put.
We use web beacons to improve your experience on our Websites, including to provide you with personalized content based on your interests and to understand if users read e-mails and click on the links contained in these messages so that we can distribute relevant content and offers. Our web beacons may collect certain contact information (for example, the email address associated with an email that contains a web beacon).
The Discounts Code Website may include third party web beacons. These web beacons allow third-party service providers to collect certain information such as your IP address, your browser type, and the web page you visited before arriving on our Websites. These third-party service providers process the information they collect for the purpose of auditing, researching, and reporting information on the Discounts code Website and advertisements viewed on the Discounts code Website.
We may collect data when you use our Digital Platforms, including your IP address or other browsing data (including browser, operating system, device model) and web beacons placed on your device called log documents.
How your Personal Data will be secured?
DiscountsCode has implemented security measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized access and use. We follow appropriate security procedures in the retention and disclosure of your personal data to prevent unauthorized access by third parties and to prevent the accidental loss of your data. We restrict access to your personal data to those who really need to access it for business reasons. The persons who access your data will be subject to a duty of confidentiality regarding DiscountsCode Company.
We have also put in place procedures to deal with any alleged data security breach. We will notify you, as well as any relevant supervisory authority, of suspected data breaches where required by law to do so.
We also require persons to whom we transmit your personal data that they respect the foregoing. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal data that you have transmitted to us via the Internet. Once we have received your personal data, we will apply the above security measures.
For experience improvement and to provide best discounts we use various cookies including third party ones. You consent to the use of these cookies by continuing to browse Read More